Thursday, March 4, 2010

Great Travel Deals! Ask About Our Imperial Discount!

Interested in wading through the swamps of Dagobah? Sledding on Hoth? Perhaps a picnic on Endor, followed by a romantic speeder chase and finished with some recreational Ewok clubbing? The galaxy is your space oyster, my friend. Glance through the exciting bevy of systems that await you. Leave your worries behind. Just bring your sense of adventure. And your credits.




These are the product of a graphic designer our of Chicago, Justin Van Genderen. If you're interested in tracking down a print of one of these Star Wars Tourism posters, you can browse here. I'm thinking of doing so myself. It can go next to my replica lightsaber and above the shelf with my dog-eared copies of How to Make Friends, Resignation: Accepting That You Will Die Alone, and Cat Fancy.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

(typo: 1st sentence last paragraph.)

Also, these look nice.

Ryan Danger Sims said...

I'd like a subscription to Ewok Fancy magazine.

Anonymous said...

ooooo!! i'm so getting one for kyle!!

(miss c)