Sunday, May 17, 2009

A Gentleman's Bet

Shut down every tattoo parlor on the planet, because there's just no point anymore. The single best tattoo every produced has been created, and its very existence reveals how hollow and shameful all other body art really is. Virgin tears and the blood of Thor were used to create this ink, and as the needle first pierced this person's leg / beefy forearm, the angels wept for joy.

I challenge anyone to find and post a picture of a tattoo more awesome than this. It's alright if you fail; the deck is stacked against you. But as your eyes well up at the prospect, merely behold this, and you will be whole again. And if you're blind, just point the useless jelly that was your eyes in the direction of this image, and those sightless orbs will no longer be a mockery of your sad plight. Also, if I'm not mistaken, your sins will be forgiven...or maybe that's when you stare at a Florida license plate. I can never remember. But I'm pretty sure this tattoo can at least cure leprosy.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Once the blindness subsided, I decided to take up your offer good Colonel, although I feel quite outmatched. Here goes:

http://i19.photobucket.com/albums/b183/getupedina/swtattoo.jpg

Colonel Gentleman said...

That is pretty sweet. I must say, though, I'm still on the fence about whether the tufts of armpit hair creeping out on either side are a bonus or not.